Here are the current projects I'm working on. This page was inspired by Derek Sivers's nownownow.com project.
- I'm teaching Crop Science, Fruit and Vegetable Production, and Landscape Plant Materials this fall at Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA). I'm also planning an event this fall called An Edible Evening for students to teach people in the community about how to grow their own food.
- My wife and I just bought a new house (!!!), and I'm working on designing the gardens for the property.
- My student apprentices and I are continuing to redesign and beautify the agriculture building at SFA. We are working this fall to plant many fall edibles into the garden.
- I'm working on getting work from my PhD and postdoc at NC State published.
- I'm developing a talk for the Connecticut Nursery and Landscape Association's Winter Symposium and Expo on millennials.
Last updated September 2017.